Friday, April 29, 2011

San Jose

Well we arrived today in San Jose!  I´d have a better post for you today, however my computer died, making that difficult.  I´m using the hotel lobby computer to make this post so it will be a quick one.


This morning we packed up and had a late departure, away from the Caribeann coast.  It was so hot an warm, but some of the kids got too much sun.  I´m not sure if they didn´t listen and didn´t put sunscreen on, or forgot to reapply, but most of the kids were a nice shade of pink this morning.
We drove for about 3hr, putting us back in San Jose, our arrival city and at a new and nicer hotel.  Arriving much early than when we landed the kids had some time to try their bartering skills and shop at some of the local stores.  There seemed to be a trend towards skate and surf shops, which suited the kids just fine.
After a nice supper the kids did some last minute socializing as the North Carolina group was heading out around 4AM.  Then the rest were off to bed.
I´m headed that way now!  I might be able to fire a post off in Dallas if I´m lucky.  24hr and I think we´ll be in Calgary!  What a wild trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment